- What is the Turtle Club?
The Turtle Club is a group of runners; who run for their health, run for weight-loss, run for fun, run with friends, run for cookies, train for races, and keep on pushing even when they feel like they’re as slow as a turtle.
You may feel your pace is slow, but you don’t let that discourage you. YOU ARE A RUNNER.
The Turtle Club was created as a way to encourage each other and make new friends in the running blog world.
- How do I join?
Its simple, just send me an email at [email protected] and say you’re IN! and send me a link to your website. I’ll add you to our list below.
- What to be featured on Friday’s Turtle Club Spot Light?
Send me an email with a post you have an mind (e.g. “Why I Run?”, “I Run To Be…”) and we’ll feature you on Friday’s Turtle Club Spot Light
Meet The Turtle Club Members:
- Alison – One Lucky Monkey
- Altamese – The Waist Whittler
- Ashlan – Bryan & Ashlan
- Becca – Gray and Becca
- Clarice – A Crumb Falls
- Danielle – From 5k to Marathon
- Heather – Happily Heather After
- Jen – Jen In Real Life
- Katy – Katy Widrick
- Kim – To Dream The Kimpossible Dream
- Marci – Marci Gilbert
- Melissa – Meliska-D Run a Mile In My Shoes
- Mindy – Just a One Girl Revolution
- Lindsey – Lindsey Runs
- The Incredible Shrinking Girl
- Theresa - Active Eggplant
- That Pink Girl
GRAB A BUTTON and add it to your sidebar:
WRITE A BLOG POST telling your friends about Turtle Club, grab the big button: