Couple things to share with you today…
1. You really should try this…
This drink is wildly delicious!
2. I finally joined the Pinterest craze. And I now see why everyone likes it so much… so many random things you can find on there and since majority of the time I’m looking at it on my iPhone (Thanks, Steve Jobs!), I normally snap a picture of it and send it to people. Like some of this…
I love quickies like this!
How adorable would this outfit be on? Minus the earrings. Not a feather fan.
3. Instagram is probably way more addicting than pinterest though. I can’t get enough! Are you in Instagram? Find me (laurengiles)!!
4. Its FINALLY feeling like fall in Hot Humid Houston. The other day I planted some mum’s in the garden and brought a bit of fall to the yard…
I always love this time of year.
5. Here’s something I’ve been meaning to mention, that tastes great in a smoothie…
*Scoop of Coconut oil (I leave mine in the fridge to harden and then use a warm spoon to scoop it out)
*Scoop of Fit Frappe (crazy good)
*Agave Nector (I eye it… about a teaspoon)
*Ice, Ice baby
and blend, blend, blend! Makes a really great smoothie!
Have a great day!